American Industrial Company is dedicated to providing superior quality manufactured goods for customers in a variety of industries. While other companies are reshoring their manufacturing services to keep up with changing international markets, our U.S.-based fabrication services have remained stable and reliable.
AIC is pleased to offer a full range of ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing services, from precision metal stamping to tooling and laser cutting. Whatever your needs, we have the knowledge, experience, and equipment to design and fabricate custom metal parts, components, and finished products. We specialize in turnkey packages, and our dedicated staff work directly with your engineers, designers, and specialists to ensure that your product is fabricated with the utmost precision.
Industries We Work With
Power and Electronics
Our metal stamping and laser cutting services provide the precise results necessary for quality electronic and power equipment components. Both methods can be used to manufacture extremely strong and accurate metal components with the utmost speed and efficiency. Laser cutting is also ideal for extremely detailed designs and components with unusual geometries.
Components for construction equipment and tools must be able to withstand extreme temperatures, vibration, impacts, and other harsh conditions. Metal stamped components provide the exceptional strength, resistance, and durability necessary to withstand aggressive use, heavy loads, and rugged environments. Laser cutting can be used to cut steel and aluminum parts quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
Tools and Fixtures
Our laser cutting and metal stamping services can be used to create an array of hand tools, power tool components, and hardware fixtures such as shelves, door handles, cabinet hinges, and light fixtures. Metal stamping is highly repeatable and creates durable components that can be relied upon to withstand wear and tear common in both residential and commercial hardware applications.
Residential and commercial appliances such as refrigerators, HVAC systems, dishwashers, and washer/dryer units use a variety of laser cut and metal stamped components. The versatility of laser cutting and precision metal stamping allow for the creation of accurate and reliable parts for a wide variety of appliances.
Benefits of AIC
- Worker Protections: The U.S. has strict workforce safety requirements in place, and we pride ourselves on protecting our workforce while ensuring optimal customer service.
- Intellectual Property: Since all of our manufacturing is completed in the U.S., you can rest assured that your patented and copyrighted products are protected under strict U.S. intellectual property laws.
- Consistent Quality: Products manufactured in America are subject to more stringent quality standards and regulations, so you know that you will always receive top quality products.
- Quick Turnaround: With U.S.-made products, you don’t have to wait on international shipping, which allows for a faster turnaround.
- Cost Effective: No international shipping and domestic sourcing reduces your overall product costs.